Friday, March 03, 2006

I've been tagged by Melissa, so here goes:

Four jobs I've had:
Office Manager for an Insurance Repair Service
a receptionist at a hotel
a cashier at Kroger
a runner for an advertising agency


Four movies I can watch over and over:
You've Got Mail
Napoleon Dynamite
My wedding :)
Legally Blonde


Four TV shows I love to watch:
The OC
Gilmore Girls
One Tree Hill
Injustice

Four places I’ve been on vacation:
Cozumel/Playa Del Carmen
London
Vegas
Disney World

Four favorite dishes:
Mom's Lasagna
Paw Paw's Spaghetti
Greek Salad
Beef Soup...Aunt Lily :)


Four Web sites I visit daily:
My Blog Roll
Ebay
Myspace
bank of america

Four places I’d rather be:
London
Prince Edward Island
New York
Greece

Four others I'd like to tag are:
Deborah
Rachel R.
Rachel P.
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog