Thursday, March 30, 2006

6 months, shots and a sticker :)






I can't believe here we are at 6 months....seems unbelievable.. anyway, Hayden went to the doctor today and did great as usual. She weighed in at 20lbs 15oz. and 28 inches long. She is rounding out on the curve for her weight and has stopped peaking. The doctor said she look GREAT! She's sitting without assistance and doing all the developmental things she should be! She's really been checking out those hands lately! I love it. Then the dreaded three shots...she cried like crazy but stopped as soon as I held her. It was the best one yet. :) What a big girl! Her two side bottom teeth are starting to get close to the surface too, so we are going to have a mouth full of teeth before long. Since she did so good she even got a big girl blues clues sticker :)

So exciting...being a mom is so great! I just love it! Hayden has really been responding to her name lately which is so cool to watch her just turn into a full blown respondant child. ANd squeeling...she's discovered she is definitely a girl...and a girly girl at that :) Life is amazing!

Thanks Melissa and Cary for the cute little dress and hat and socks she wore last sunday :) She was a doll!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pictures!! I just think she is such a doll. I'm glad her dr. apt went well and she is growing into such a big girl. Can't believe she is 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny...I forgot that we got her that outfit and I was about to respond with how cute she is and what a great outfit...Good job us! LOL! She is turning into such a little lady! :)

    20+ lbs...She is as big as Carson!! I can't believe it! He's slowed down a lot on the weight gain though since he's become so mobile. What a cutie!! I LOVE rolie polie babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful in these pics! What a cutie! We are so proud of her for doing so well on her shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last pic of her in the cute lavender outfit reminds me of Britton for some reason!!! Not that she looks like a boy in any way...but, the expression!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog