Wednesday, January 11, 2006

There's a Chunk Chunk in the house :)

So I took Hayden to the dr yesterday for a recheck on her RSV...and of course they weighed her...mind you this is with her clothes on and a slightly wet diaper.....16.3 lbs!!!!! WOAH! Yep I knew she was getting pretty big...now she only has to gain 9 more lbs and she can face forward :) Anyway, the dr said she looks really good and is completely over her RSV. Now we just have to get rid of the stupid thrush that she got in her mouth due to the antibiotic. If its not one thing its 10 others.

Anyway, it says 27 degrees on my thermometer today...brrrrrrr....its about time we got some winter. I got a new coat from my brother for Christmas that I have been dying to wear and I haven't had a chance til this morning.

Well, I must forge ahead with my day. Hope you are all well and ALicia!! hang in there girl! You are almost there!!!

Look at the cutest lady bug you ever saw :) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 comments:

  1. Oh she is adorable! I love looking at her pictures. You look great in the picture of you and BJ. Thanks for keeping us updated, she sure is growing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linds! Way to go Hayden on getting bigger. Poor girl and the thrush. Now that I have been working in the day care I have found a bunch of nice little infections that kids get. Two of my babies in my room have thrush now. Not so nice! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww! I LOVE that outfit! She really is cute as a bug :) Hope the thrush goes away quickly! Glad your not bfing or you'd have it too....yech! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious! I love the outfit! When can our babes play again? I can't wait! Give her a kiss for me and Colt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have such a beautiful baby! Congrats. It's great to see that you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog