Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Just for you Court :)


so Courtney tells me I should update my blog hourly.....sheesh....my life is not that exciting...it would be a bunch of ...hayden cooed, oh, now she is smiling....oh no, barfing...hee hee.....

Not much funness going on here....just hum drum work. Yesterday I worked all morning and into the afternoon at the office, then picked up my kiddo from Jamie and then worked some more at home. We rented Fabulous Four on PPV and it was actually pretty good. I liked it.

I can't believe that tonight is the first night of American Idol. Last year we watched it with all our Waco pals and had pizza...I got so so sick that night and into the next week and thought it was from the pizza somehow, but no one else got sick....ha! no one else was pregnant either. So today marks the first of my pregnancy symptoms from last year...oh how the year has gone by. I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday yet it also seems sooooooo long ago at the same time.

4 comments:

  1. That's really funny that you can mark the start of your morning/all day sickness with American Idol...some of the singers tonight turned my stomach for sure...could I be pregnant??? Haaaaaa! Totally kidding! :)


    Really I was! :) No rumor starting here either!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 AM

    So you're saying you blamed all that sickness on my pizza! How rude! ha! Wow how time flies!

    Did you see American Idol last night. Gee I love that show! I get weepy everytime I hear the words "WELCOME TO HOLLYWOOD." :)
    Miss you-Court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I've been doing the same thing, sorta. This past weekend, I reminisced (SP?) over how last year this past weekend, we conceived little Hudson!! ha ha ha!!! :) Hayden is getting so big and she is so cute! Yeah, I watched American Idol...some of them were terrible!! I can't believe Paula and Randy kept that whacko jumpy guy...should be interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:11 AM

    The public want more pictures of that Beauty Queen please. =)

    - BJ
    AKA - Smitten Dad

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog