Tuesday, December 20, 2005

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Well we have finally been cured of sickness :) First I got sick with a cold, then bj got some sort of stomach thing and was throwing up for like 5 days. Poor Hayden, I was so worried she would get something, then Saturday BJ and I both felt better and then Hayden started sounding sniffley. Poor thing, Sunday she just got worse sounding. I hated for her not to feel good, but she was such a trooper and just kept grinning at me. So the good thing was that she wasn't running fever. The doctor put her on a decongestent. It crossed my mind that maybe she was teething, but I didn't know for sure. Then last night she was just having a rough time. I feel like I suctioned her nose about 100 times. This morning, same thing, still happy but sounding horrid. So I lifted up her little lip to see if I saw any signs of teething and sure enough, there it was...her left front top tooth is poking through at me :) Her first tooth!!! Oh my!! She is so young. But at least she was a trooper through it and now we know why she has sounded sick. Her first tooth for Christmas!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and a beautiful and glorious Christmas!!

4 comments:

  1. Show us some pictures of your darling angel! I can't believe she is over 2 months old..time does fly. sounds like you are enjoying yourselves. keep us posted with your updates and pictures.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! A tooth already??!!! And a top one at that! How exciting! :) Carson seemed like he was sick too, and all it was were his teeth. I'm pretty sure his top two will come through soon, because he's got the sniffles again, but no fever, and he's not acting sick at all. I'm so glad we get our teeth when we are babies..I'm sure that they handle it better than we would as adults! :)

    Merry Christmas!! :) Have so much fun with Hayden! We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Our precious, little Hayden is growing up! I can't believe she already has a tooth! Aren't you glad you aren't breastfeeding!!! That's one thing I would have a hard time with, the teeth! I can't wait to see her little pearly white! Let me know when I can see her, and her Mama! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! Maybe that is why Hudson's been a little sick sounding and cranky!! I can't believe she already has a tooth!! :) It was so good to see you and Hayden last week!! She is precious! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog