Tuesday, December 20, 2005

All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth

Well we have finally been cured of sickness :) First I got sick with a cold, then bj got some sort of stomach thing and was throwing up for like 5 days. Poor Hayden, I was so worried she would get something, then Saturday BJ and I both felt better and then Hayden started sounding sniffley. Poor thing, Sunday she just got worse sounding. I hated for her not to feel good, but she was such a trooper and just kept grinning at me. So the good thing was that she wasn't running fever. The doctor put her on a decongestent. It crossed my mind that maybe she was teething, but I didn't know for sure. Then last night she was just having a rough time. I feel like I suctioned her nose about 100 times. This morning, same thing, still happy but sounding horrid. So I lifted up her little lip to see if I saw any signs of teething and sure enough, there it was...her left front top tooth is poking through at me :) Her first tooth!!! Oh my!! She is so young. But at least she was a trooper through it and now we know why she has sounded sick. Her first tooth for Christmas!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and a beautiful and glorious Christmas!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog