Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another baby is born!!!!

Congrats to Rachel and Derek on the birth of their sweet little boy last night. I won't tell the name and all the fun stats, because I'm sure she will want to do that. But I must say that he has a very cute name!!! We can't wait to see pics of him!!!

Today is Hayden's 2 week appointment. I am anxious to see how much she weighs. Seems like she has gained some, but with this spitting up action, I am hoping it isn't causing her to lose weight. She's been eating like a machine, so I don't think it will be a problem.

Bj is playing in a winter basketball league that starts up tonight. It will be fun to go watch him play every week. I can't wait til I can start exercising. I am ready to build up some muscle again. My weight is coming off really quickly which is nice, but I need some tone for the excess skin that is lingering ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh!!! Yeah for Rachel and Derek!! There baby was early! :) I cannot wait to see pictures!

    Let us know how Hayden's appt goes and what her stats are. Is she getting shots? She'll probably at least get her heal pricked. So sad... At least us mom's get to be the ones to comfort them! :)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog