Thursday, October 20, 2005

Another baby is born!!!!

Congrats to Rachel and Derek on the birth of their sweet little boy last night. I won't tell the name and all the fun stats, because I'm sure she will want to do that. But I must say that he has a very cute name!!! We can't wait to see pics of him!!!

Today is Hayden's 2 week appointment. I am anxious to see how much she weighs. Seems like she has gained some, but with this spitting up action, I am hoping it isn't causing her to lose weight. She's been eating like a machine, so I don't think it will be a problem.

Bj is playing in a winter basketball league that starts up tonight. It will be fun to go watch him play every week. I can't wait til I can start exercising. I am ready to build up some muscle again. My weight is coming off really quickly which is nice, but I need some tone for the excess skin that is lingering ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog