Monday, September 12, 2005

Full moon this weekend

Well the weekend has once again come and gone. It seems like I had no weekend, because I spent the whole thing being miserable, blowing my nose, coughing and sleeping. Ugh!!! Now I am so so so sore from all the coughing and trying to recoop so I will have energy for delivery, whenever that comes.

Now I am up and trying to slowly tackle little jobs that I still have yet to get done before the baby. The family thinks that this is the big week.....most wager that I won't make it past Friday and the inlaws have a thing about babies being born on full moons, which would be this Sunday....so I have to get over this sickness completely and then GET READY!!!! That would be cool if this weekend we had a little baby. Seems so unreal that it literally could happen. You wait 9 months for it to come and then when it is actually upon you it is sort of wierd. But of course we aren't complaining or anything...we are so excited and can't wait to meet our little girl!!!

We worked on the nursery a little this weekend and it looks so cute. We got shelves and pictures on the wall......so cute!!! Now I just have to get down to Pottery Barn Kids this week and get the cute curtins that I found and the room will be pretty much finished, minus the occupant! We even have the bassinette in our room now, which is a huge step, because BJ refused to bring it down to our room until it was getting very very close, so he must finally believe it is close enough :)

Well many things to do....mainly getting healthy!! Have a great week everyone :)

8 comments:

  1. I hope you get better quick and get some much needed energy. I bet ya'll are so excited!! I bet it will happen before Friday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, this weekend works for me. I will be in town. Now, the following weekend does not work for me. I will be in Dallas. So, can you tell "Little Miss Princess" to please make her appearance this week, as opposed to the following weekend, because I need some special "Aunt Deb-Princess" time with her.

    I hope you get well TODAY!!! I know that's a little stressful and annoying. But, I promise, it will be gone in no time...well, at least I hope. Anyways, Rach's shower was sooo fun and she got TONS of stuff! Can't wait to see you. I miss you. Tell BJ hi for me!

    Love ya,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! So excited that it could happen this weekend. You have to make sure that you post asap for us bloggers out here. Good luck, get well, and we are all praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you! I love reading your blog and hearing about your pregnancy. You inspired me to start my own and I was so excited that you added me as a link! Thanks and good luck with the next few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:12 AM

    hey girl, i hope you are feeling better! i am getting over a bad cold as well! it's no fun, especially when you cant take anything!! it's so close!! thats so excitng! tell bj hello for me! also, if you dont mind and if you still keep in touch with andrea and ashley immegart can you send me their e-mail addresses. my e-mail is ghettoclownstar71@yahoo.com or you can e-mail me through myspace. thanks andrea* xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, your funny about checking the blog a zillion times. That's how I feel sometimes. We go today at 4:00pm so I will probably post tonight sometime. I have been super busy here at work trying to get everything done so I can leave at 3:00. I will let you know asap and you do the same!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant believe your little girl is due so soon! God bless you guys! you look so cute Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is she here yet? I mean, come on! I feel like I've been waiting FOREVER!!! Nah, not really...it has soared by. Let me know if I can do anything for you. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog