Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Look at the ticker!!!! :)

Yeah...the ticker has finally reached the last block!!! She will be "heading out" so soon!! How exciting. Tomorrow is my dr appt!! I am looking forward to it, even if I haven't made progress it will still be exciting to go and hear her heartbeat!

Last night was rough....I was up for 4 hours with indigestion...even Tums didn't help. So from 2-6 I was up crossstitching and trying to make myself fall asleep. Didn't work. I finally fell asleep at about 6:15 as bj was getting up for work. So I'm pretty tired today. I have tried to rest some, but I can't fall asleep. We have some remodeling still going on at our house and so its hard to get any sleep with all that going on.

Anyway, my mom and dad will be back today so that is relieving to know, in case I should ever go into labor. But who knows when the little miss will arrive :) I've asked her but I just can't make out what she says??? :)

Well have a great Wednesday everyone!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog