Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Look at the ticker!!!! :)

Yeah...the ticker has finally reached the last block!!! She will be "heading out" so soon!! How exciting. Tomorrow is my dr appt!! I am looking forward to it, even if I haven't made progress it will still be exciting to go and hear her heartbeat!

Last night was rough....I was up for 4 hours with indigestion...even Tums didn't help. So from 2-6 I was up crossstitching and trying to make myself fall asleep. Didn't work. I finally fell asleep at about 6:15 as bj was getting up for work. So I'm pretty tired today. I have tried to rest some, but I can't fall asleep. We have some remodeling still going on at our house and so its hard to get any sleep with all that going on.

Anyway, my mom and dad will be back today so that is relieving to know, in case I should ever go into labor. But who knows when the little miss will arrive :) I've asked her but I just can't make out what she says??? :)

Well have a great Wednesday everyone!

5 comments:

  1. Awww. The last block on the ticker how exciting is that. I'm sorry about the indigestion. I think it's bad now. I guess I am in for an awakening. Tums are like my best friend at night. Well, hope you get some rest cause you're not gonna get any after that little princess comes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She told me that she's not being clear about when she's coming, because you won't share her name with your bestest friend! She said that since you aren't being fair, she won't be fair! How's that for a princess attitude! I don't know what to tell you! Unfortunately, she's right!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sad that she won't tell her mommy when she's coming to visit her :) I guess we'll all just have to be patient for her arrival AND her name!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are almost there!!! Good luck! It could be any week now!
    Yahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    Take another picture soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it!! She'll be "heading" out so soon!! :) Don't worry about the name!! all in good time, my pretty!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog