Monday, July 25, 2005

We're back!!!

ahh how sweet it was to be on vacation. Sadly we are back and in the groove again. We left on Monday for San Antonio. We got there and went out to eat that night and just hung out in the hotel and relaxed. Then on Tuesday we had the ultimate spa day together. I had a preggo massage, which I highly recommend for any pregnant lady once you hit the 30 week mark. That is when I have started getting pretty uncomfortable. Oh.....I can't even explain how wonderful it felt. Then I had my feet pedicured and my hands manicured, while they served me water and fresh fruit. Oh the pampering you can get when you have a belly sticking out :) Bj had the works done as well. We left in ultimate relief. They even gave me a "Mommy bag" with a baby massager and a baby powder scented homemade candle.

We went out to eat on the Riverwalk at La Margarita that night then headed back to the hotel for a movie in bed. I love how cold hotel sheets are. So wonderful.

Then on Wednesday we went to Sea World to watch the shows and do all the low keyed non wet things. That was fun and the Shamu show was so cool. Then we went back on Thursday for the Waterpark. SO fun!! I was able to ride several rides and it was alot of fun to ride together. Friday we headed home after breakfast and chilled the rest of the weekend even though we were home. We rented some movies and stayed in all weekend. Sunday we went swimming and we both got toasted. We were out way too long. But at least we will have nice tans in a few days. In the meantime I am coating with Aloe Vera.

Today I had a doctors appt. and it went well. All is normal and progressing normally. Only 9 more weeks to go!!! Whoo hoo! I am so excited! I can't wait for her arrival.

Well I hope to have some pictures up here soon, we are supposed to be getting internet at the house in the next couple of weeks, which will make it much easier for me to update more regularly.

Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

  1. How fun!! Where did you go for your pampering??

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so wonderful! I am so happy that you guys got to spend some alone time before The Princess's arrival! Very smart thing to do! I can't wait to see you. I didn't go to the game last Thursday. It will be fun to chat it up this Thursday. I'm glad your dr. appointment went well. Have a great day and tell BJ and the Princess hello for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good time!! It is nice to be pampered--I know what you mean about the achiness! Massages are the best and pedicures are my favorite!! I can't believe you only have 9 weeks left! That is so crazy--it's so close!! Keep rested and enjoy your time with BJ before the Princess arrives!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog