Sunday, July 17, 2005

Vacation Week!!!!!!

Well this week has finally come and we are headed west for vacation in San Antonio. I am so excited and can't wait to spend a week of relaxation with my hubby. We are having a spa day, going to Sea World, the Alamo, catch a movie or two and maybe even have dinner on one of those river boats. :) I can't wait.

Hopefully the weather will hold off and give us shade, but no rain.

Yesterday was my shower and it was soo so fun. I got so many nice things and even some of my big things like our stroller, swing, a take-along-swing, crib mattress and lots of girly goodies too! I'll post pics after we return.

And for those of you who know how I have been freaking out to get my house unpacked for this shower, well it is done. I have a home :) Now I am just down to a couple of boxes of candles and things to hang on the wall. Very minor! Whoo hoo for no more unpacking. Now I can just sit back, wash the baby clothes and get ready for the little miss' arrival! So exciting.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week. I know I will! Talk to you when I get back:)

Ta ta!

5 comments:

  1. Oh how fun Linds - from your trip, to your shower, to your house! Have a wonderful time in San Antonio!! Enjoy every minute. We'll be awaiting your arrival so we can catch an update on your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun Lindsay!! Congrats on being completely unpacked and on the great shower!! I can't wait till I have a house of my own and a shower too..it is such fun, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on Vacation! I got to hang out with the Crouse's this weekend considering that they are my family now. We went to Crystal Beach off of Galveston and stayed in house. The whole family stayed together and Lindsey, Hannah, Lacey(Josh's little sister) and me all shared a room. It was so much fun. I happened to glance at your ticker today and WOW you only have 10 more weeks! Time is ticking away. We got to hear the heart beat yesterday. What an amazing feeling that was. Hope that you had fun on your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lindsay. I don't know if you remember me. My name is Jenny Phillips (used to be Rhodes). I'm Linsey Crouse's cousin. I'm also Alicia Allard's cousin in-law. I met you at Conroe Assembly a long time ago. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and I hope you had a good vacation. Congrats on the soon to be baby!! I got your link off of Alicia's Blog. Small World!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsay, How are you? You have less than 10 weeks left....update please! How was your vacation?

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog