Sunday, July 17, 2005

Vacation Week!!!!!!

Well this week has finally come and we are headed west for vacation in San Antonio. I am so excited and can't wait to spend a week of relaxation with my hubby. We are having a spa day, going to Sea World, the Alamo, catch a movie or two and maybe even have dinner on one of those river boats. :) I can't wait.

Hopefully the weather will hold off and give us shade, but no rain.

Yesterday was my shower and it was soo so fun. I got so many nice things and even some of my big things like our stroller, swing, a take-along-swing, crib mattress and lots of girly goodies too! I'll post pics after we return.

And for those of you who know how I have been freaking out to get my house unpacked for this shower, well it is done. I have a home :) Now I am just down to a couple of boxes of candles and things to hang on the wall. Very minor! Whoo hoo for no more unpacking. Now I can just sit back, wash the baby clothes and get ready for the little miss' arrival! So exciting.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful week. I know I will! Talk to you when I get back:)

Ta ta!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog