Thursday, June 09, 2005

First set of pictures of the house before any renovations

Wow, last night the little miss was beating me up in there. I had to check for stretch marks this morning. Wowee...I was actually sore from it. SHe's getting bigger and strong, which is a good thing, but wow, she has a hard kick!

I am trying to post some pictures of the house so you can all see how it is being transformed, but I haven't got them all on the computer yet, so bear with me. These are the first few of before we even got to see it while the previous owners were in it. Pretty dark and dungeon-y.

This is in the living room...they are leaving the tv, which is cool..except ours looks exactly like it. Anyone want to buy a tv???
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the kitchen....so gloomy! yuck!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Our state of the art garage :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The circle driveway :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My driveway...we live on a deadend...we are the end!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The new nursery- Barf!!! Not good for my princess...we will be making it beautiful!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The master bath....which has no bath...we are remodeling the whole structure of this room so it will look totally different and will include a bath :)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My new home office...again, so gloomy and like a dungeon.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

  1. Pretty cool though at least y'all have a house. It will look great! Josh and I are living in a duplex and we like it but we would love to have a house once the baby comes so please pray.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog