Thursday, June 02, 2005

The baby's name will be.....................

Its a secret :) Lots of people have been asking and so I just wanted to make a formal comment that we will be keeping the name a secret until the birth. From everyone, yes, even our moms. :) To tell you the truth we don't totally have a solidified name yet. We have a real strong possibility but we just haven't agreed that that would be the name for sure. So!!! Sorry to not put your minds at ease! Baby Munson will remain secretly nameless until her arrival.

1 comment:

  1. well, as much as I don't like not knowing, I understand! Do you have an idea for when you would like the shower? I am pretty much free whenever. If you could give me a couple dates, then we could move from there! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I am so happy I get to shop for a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog