Monday, May 02, 2005

LAST DAY OF COLLEGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord the long awaited day that I have been looking forward to my whole life, needless to say the last 4 years...has finally come! I am never required to attend a class again. All that stands between me and my diploma is 4 finals..and they aren't hard. WHAHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that it is finally all ending.

We went to a movie after we finished our last day. We saw Guess Who. It was pretty funny and cute. I liked it. This morning I was laying in bed and I know I felt the babe kick through my stomach. I felt it with myhand. I called BJ in there to feel but the babe stopped. Bummer. Its so exciting though that it is now strong enough to move that much. And I was sitting in class and I felt a swooshing motion like the baby was flipping or running its leg against my stomach. Pretty cool feeling. Pretty wierd feeling. Felt like a hair was rubbing against me and I kept trying to get it off. :)

Anyway, so we are ordering pizza and watching movies tonight in utter relaxation for one night and then tomorrow starts the journey of studying for finals. I have 4: Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. One on each day, so that is a relief.

I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!! I AM FINISHED WITH COLLEGE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Lindsay!!!!!!! I am completely excited for you!!!!
    enjoy the last week of finals, its your last forever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY! I am so excited for you and BJ! I know I was excited to be done...oh, but wait, I'm not done! :) Good luck w/all your finals! You will do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I am so happy for you and proud of you! Just four more tests, and you don't ever have to open another text book, ever...well, until your kids start asking you for help. That will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog