Monday, May 02, 2005

LAST DAY OF COLLEGE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord the long awaited day that I have been looking forward to my whole life, needless to say the last 4 years...has finally come! I am never required to attend a class again. All that stands between me and my diploma is 4 finals..and they aren't hard. WHAHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that it is finally all ending.

We went to a movie after we finished our last day. We saw Guess Who. It was pretty funny and cute. I liked it. This morning I was laying in bed and I know I felt the babe kick through my stomach. I felt it with myhand. I called BJ in there to feel but the babe stopped. Bummer. Its so exciting though that it is now strong enough to move that much. And I was sitting in class and I felt a swooshing motion like the baby was flipping or running its leg against my stomach. Pretty cool feeling. Pretty wierd feeling. Felt like a hair was rubbing against me and I kept trying to get it off. :)

Anyway, so we are ordering pizza and watching movies tonight in utter relaxation for one night and then tomorrow starts the journey of studying for finals. I have 4: Thursday, Friday, Monday and Tuesday. One on each day, so that is a relief.

I am so excited I don't know what to do with myself!! I AM FINISHED WITH COLLEGE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog