Wednesday, April 13, 2005

A total waste of time....what can i say...i'm off school for two days :)

Ok...so yeah...I'm bored :)

YOU:
Full Name: Lindsay Sue Summerlin Munson
Birthdate: 12/28/1982
Hair Color: blondish brownish reddish..sandy/strawberry blond
Eye Color: Hazel...they change with the colors I wear
Height: 5'1 3/4"

FAVORITES:
Ice Cream: I LOVE ICE CREAM!!! anything besides vanilla...I love cookies n cream
Soda: need you even ask? Cherry Coke or Delaware punch if you can find it
Food: Mexican
Candy: Peanut M & M's
Chip: Nacho Cheese Doritos
Color: turquoise
Song: hmm....I really like More Than anyone by Gavin Degraw, but I have lots of favs..depends on my mood.
Sport: softball
Number: 3
Season: I love the months of April-May before it gets scalding and Oct-November when its getting bearable again.
Holiday: My birthday :) Ok ok...Christmas
Book: Purpose Driven Life....as well as my weekly pregnancy book :) it is so exciting !!
Magazine: tie between In Style and Real Simple
Vacation Spot: in the US...the beach and beach that is real, not Galveston! Out of the US...EUROPE!!!
Actor: Kevin Costner
Actress: Meg Ryan
Brand of Clothes: currently, anything that will fit :) normally, I like Banana repubic, J. Crew, Express, and GAP BODY :)
Brand of Shoes: flip flops, I know its not a brand...ok Reef Flip flops

CHOOSE ONE:
Wal-Mart or Target: Target, I love it!!!
Peanut Butter or Jelly: jelly
Reese Cup or Butterfinger: Reese cup
Book or Magazine: depends on my time frame...i love a good magazine...but i love to read as well if i have time
TV or Radio: tv
Tape or CD: cd, who wants to fast forward to their fav songs???
Cold or Hot: hot
Sugar or Salt: salt and then sugar :)
Chinese Food or Mexican Food: Mexican
New York City or Beverly Hills: Beverly Hills

FRIENDS:
Best: Deb & of course my hubby
Funniest: my mom
Shyest: Juli...she gets red pretty easily
Nicest: Melissa
Most Outgoing: Deb
Loudest: Tara
Most Talented: Lindsey
Sweetest: Courtney
Has Always Been There For You: Deb
Makes You Laugh The Most: my mom
Best To Hang Out With: All of them!!! I wish I could hang out with them all at the same time

QUESTIONS:
Do you like school: uh....NO!!!!!!!
How many hours are you online a day: Don't even ask....its way too many
Do you shower daily: unless I'm sick or something, or unless i want to take a bath
Have you ever been to a concert: : yep
Do you believe in God: Yes
Where were you born: H-TOWN!!!
Have you ever failed a grade: grade, NO; Class.... :( yeah a couple
Do you have a job: yep...Fletcher Communications
What is your biggest fear:Death
Have you ever rode a roller-coaster: yes and I love them
Have you ever been to Disney World: 3 times!! Twice when I was little and once last summer with my hubby for our anniversary
Have you ever been trapped in an elivator: no but i think it would be cool to be rescued as long as i wasn't in labor at that moment
Who did you talk to on the phone last: rebekah moore
Who wrote you a note last: Courtney
What C.D. is in your C.D. player right now: Gavin DeGraw
Have you ever smoked: no, gross
Who do you hate: Hoobie, when he pees on the carpet......the devil for inflicting sin and sickness on this earth

FIRST:
Best Friend: Tessa Matta
Crush: David ? from preschool
Job : first real job was at Kroger
Album/CD: Steven Curtis Chapman "great adventure"
Piercing/Tattoo: 18 years old got my ears pierced for the first time...i was a big chicken
Enemy: I don't know, can't remember
Big Trip: my first plane trip to Indiana was pretty big..I was kind of freaked out...but my biggest, longest trip was to London England

LAST:
Movie Seen: Blind Horizon
Beverage Drank: Nestea Lemon Flavor
Food Consumed: oreos
Phone Call: Bj
Kiss: my hubby today :)
Show Watched: 90210...i'm so glad the reruns are back on

3 comments:

  1. Okay so you have entirely too much time on your hands right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always say that we have way to much time on our hands and try to make excuses for why we do these things...but deep down, we love doing them, and we love reading them! (or maybe that's just me) Have a great day off! Call me at work: 281-367-2278. I will try calling you a little later. I want to hear all about EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lindsay you don't know me but I got your blog site off of Melissa and Cary's. My husband and I are friends with them. Just wanted to let you know that I think your blogs are fun to read. We have one too. Our link is on the yocum's blog. Between reading Melissa and yours, its making me get the bug to want a baby. Ya'll make it sound so exciting. Have a good day and God bless!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog