Thursday, March 10, 2005

Woke up too early

Well this morning I did a funny thing, But it worked out for the best. I woke us up like usual. On Tuesday's and Thursday's we get up around 8:15. Its so great to sleep in a little :) Well this morning we were so tired and I kept hitting snooze. Well at 8:40 I realized and was like BJ we have to get up and hurry. So we are hurrying around getting ready....we have class at 9:30..so I go to turn my computer on and it says 8:00???? I was so confused. Then I remember that I had set the clock to the wrong time yesterday to take a picture of it for class. Then I didn't set it back to the right hour. But just set the alarm for this morning. Well, luckily I set it back and not forward because BJ has a test this morning. So he was able to study for a whole extra hour due to my goof up. It was sort of funny though. But nice to know that we didn't have to rush.

Have a happy Thursday!! The weekend is near and that means SPRING BREAK is here!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Keep the laughs coming! You are too cute! I'm glad it worked out for the better, instead of for the worse! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog