Friday, March 11, 2005

no comments????

Ok...is anyone else having problems posting comments. I can't...it keeps saying blog not found. Well pooey!

Deb, I wanted to comment and say see you next week as well. Have so much fun at Sea World and drive safely.

Michelle, I'm so glad you are having fun with your blog. Way to go!!

Melissa!!! FEEL BETTER!!

I am on spring break now...even though I am working. I have had a bunch of MK orders today so I am happy!! And after today I am off school and work for a whole week!!! YEAH!!

And we get to see the baby in 10 days on the ultrasound. YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!

1 comment:

  1. Finally I can comment! You will have to post pictures of your ultra sound when you get them! Can't wait to see him/her.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog