Saturday, March 12, 2005

Moving day

11 Weeks today!!!! YEAH!! I can't believe this is the last week of my first trimester. That just amazes me to think that I am almost 1/3 of the way finished. Whoo hoooooo!!! I can't wait.

Today we helped some of our friends move and I am pooped. We have been working since 9:30, well I have, the others were working since 8. I hate moving....its so much work...and it made me dread my upcoming move. The only good thing about moving that I LOVE is that you get to clean out everything, re-organize, and get rid of junk that you don't need. Plus I will be moving back home this move so that is a good thing. But sad to leave our home hear that we have set up and our little life and our friends that we love so dearly.

Ahhh....I'm tired. I am cooking lasagna for us and some friends tonight. YUM...lasagna is like my all time favorite meal ever. I love it!! Its my mom's recipe and its so good. Yum yum...i can't wait. If I can just get energy up to do it :)

Well what a wonderful Saturday it has been . I love saturday's that feel like saturdays. You know when you get tons of stuff done and you work hard and its just a great feeling. It feels Right. I know it sounds wierd, but its true.

Anyway, I am off to lasagna time!
Ta ta

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you! And that little belly! I am so excited about your sonogram! Does BJ get to go? I hope so! Call me when you come to town and have some free time. I miss ya.

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb has my cell phone, so call me at work: 281-367-2278 or at my house 281-419-8722 whenever. Yall be careful driving!

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog