Friday, February 18, 2005

WE GOT A CONTRACT ON OUR HOUSE!!!!!

YEAH!!! PRAISE THE LORD-- we got contract put down on our house!!!!!! Yesterday some people looked at our house and loved it and immediately went into negotiations with the realtor!! This is so great. We have already accepted their offer and so now they are just negotiating terms. WHOO HOO!!! I am so excited. We were really starting to get worried that we were going to have to put it up for lease, which is a big pain, because you never know what kind of renters you are going to get, etc. It just wasn't the route we wanted to take. But God always pulls through right when you are at your wits end. Now we can figure out what we are going to do after graduation as far as rent or buy, or buy new or buy used.....and be settled for when the baby arrives in the fall!!! I'm sooo excited.

Well today, I put on a pair of jeans and "uh oh" couldn't button them. My book tells me that my uterus is the size of a grapefruit this week??? That's it!! It feels like a watermelon!! IT also tells me that this week the little ears are growing internally and externally so we can talk to the baby and it will hear us!! How exciting.

4 comments:

  1. That's awesome!! What a huge relief for you guys!! God is so good!

    Jeans are the first to go! Here's a tip - if you loop a rubberband through the button hole and around the button, you may get a few extra weeks or so out of them! :) Happy growing!

    Melissa

    P.S. Hi, baby Munson!! Carson can't wait to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:49 AM

    Yeah, I was already too big for my jeans when I got pregnant, although I didn't know it because I wore my Cheddar's uniform every day and didn't realize I was getting fat. So, I NEVER even had to grow out of my jeans! I did get some that were a bigger size and were the stretchy material, so they lasted a while. They are good for that in-between stage when you aren't big enough for maternity, but you are too big for normal size. Oh, this is so fun! I can't wait to see you in cute little maternity clothes!!! Are you going to get a cute bathing suit? I absolutely loved my maternity bathing suit. It was probably my favorite piece of maternity clothing! Well, happy shopping to you!

    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh definitely getting a bathing suit!! I can't wait. I told bj that I will be in the pool all summer keeping cool :) So yes, I will be getting a bathing suit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:24 PM

    Oh, how fun! I just love it! All of this!

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog