Thursday, February 10, 2005

Update on the mommy-to-be :)

Wow, what a week. I feel like I have finally caught up with everything I was behind on from being sick and then finding out about the little babe. Its been a whirlwind! I got my first photo project back and got an A!! whoo hoo. I didn't even think the pics were that great, but I guess they were good enough for the first try.

This weekend is World Mandate and though I have attended Antioch for three years now, this is the first time we have gone. We are looking forward to it.

I got my first two maternity shirts this week. They are so cute, and I can't wait to wear them. I also bought this really cute onesie for the tot. It was too cute to pass up. It has the number 22 on the front which is a very significant number being that that was BJ's number in all his sports in high school AND we are both 22 right now. So I got it. Baby clothes are soooo fun. Deb gave me a yellow night gown for the baby that says mommy and me on it. :) Can't wait till there's a little sweet smelling baby to put into the clothes.

Well, I hope you are all doing swell!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog