Thursday, February 10, 2005

Update on the mommy-to-be :)

Wow, what a week. I feel like I have finally caught up with everything I was behind on from being sick and then finding out about the little babe. Its been a whirlwind! I got my first photo project back and got an A!! whoo hoo. I didn't even think the pics were that great, but I guess they were good enough for the first try.

This weekend is World Mandate and though I have attended Antioch for three years now, this is the first time we have gone. We are looking forward to it.

I got my first two maternity shirts this week. They are so cute, and I can't wait to wear them. I also bought this really cute onesie for the tot. It was too cute to pass up. It has the number 22 on the front which is a very significant number being that that was BJ's number in all his sports in high school AND we are both 22 right now. So I got it. Baby clothes are soooo fun. Deb gave me a yellow night gown for the baby that says mommy and me on it. :) Can't wait till there's a little sweet smelling baby to put into the clothes.

Well, I hope you are all doing swell!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:38 PM

    Well, it took you long enough to write again. I check your blog at least 5 times a day...I have it on my favorites!!! Already getting maternity clothes? How fun!!! Oh, how I miss those days! And I love baby clothes shopping even more! This is so exciting for you...and for me! I can't wait to see him...or her. Although I think it will be a boy as well. We will see. I bet you are so excited about your sonogram next week. You better post something that day afterwards, so that all of us can know how it went. YEA!!!! A new baby!!! I love you guys. Write again soon.

    Love,
    Deb

    P.S. Little baby, you are so very lucky to have such great parents. You will love them. They are tons of fun! And you have a friend waiting for you...Colton! Hurry up and grow big so that we can see you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog