Saturday, January 15, 2005

Showed the house...now off to the show :)

We showed our house today!!! We are really hoping to sell soon so that we can get it over with. The people today seemed really really interested and they stayed for a really long time talking about the house! That's exciting. We are trying not to get our hopes up, because so many people look at the house, and they all really like it, but no one has made any offers yet. So maybe this will be the one. :)

We went to see In Good Company at 2:40 and it was sold out! Amazing...on a Saturday! So we are going to the 5pm. I heard it is a really good movie so we'll see. It was sold out all last night. So we saw Elektra...not too impressed. I mean not bad, but not impressive either. Anyway, so we went to Starbucks to kill some time, and that was fun. Then we came back and the realtor was here showing the house!!!

I am enjoying my weekend so far. Hope to continue and really enjoy my extra day off school.
Off to my movie now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog