Sunday, January 09, 2005

Last first day of a semester---what a relief!!

Well tomorrow I embark on my last first day of a semester in college!!!! Finally the semester countdown is upon us for real! I am so excited and exhillerated to see how my life will change after college and what God has in store for me and BJ. This is a huge year and we can't wait for it to unfold. Only four months and then a new job for me possibly, and new home for us, a new job for him, many new things!!! WHoo hhoooo....bring it on!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:19 PM

    I am so proud of you! I hadn't even read your insert when I emailed you earlier. I guess we both have the same mind set (your last first day of school). I guess great minds really do think alike! It's definitely not the first time, though. Well, study hard, take breaks, don't stress out, and keep looking to tomorrow and you will make it through this LAST SEMESTER!!! woo hoo!

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog