Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Dead mouse under the house

Yes its true, we definitely have something dead under the house. It smells so gross...it started yesterday morning and has steadily gotten worse and now better....so I don't know what that means...maybe it went somewhere else to die.

I have tried to track someone down that will come and look under the house and get out whatever it is, but have had no luck. The terminator doesn't do such a thing....I wouldn't either if I was him, but I AM NOT GOING UNDER THE HOUSE IN SEARCH OF WHO KNOWS WHAT!!!!!

I hate it....I feel like throwing up at the smell.. At least you can't smell it in the back of the house...I would be in a hotel by now if that were so. Please go away little stinky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog