Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Winkin, Blinkin, and Nod

Well my birthday is coming to a close and it has been nice. Poor BJ had all types of things planned for me tonight but all of them fell through. But we still had a nice evening. He took me out to eat, my choice, so I picked Italian;I wanted to try a new place so we went to Baris . It was really good food, casual atmosphere, but nice and we had a good dinner. Talked about life and just enjoyed each other. It was a great time.

Then we came home and watched Message in a Bottle, which is a good movie, LONG, and then has a sad ending, so I was sort of bummed out. But oh well, it had a nice love story to it.

Now BJ is trying to redeem his coupon that HE gave ME for Christmas this year...in his card to me he wrote, " this coupon is good for one free back rub to me (BJ) by you (Lindsay) any time I want and is non-expirable. "

Now somehow it seems like I should be the one getting the backrub, being that it is my birthday.... :)

Anywhooo, I'm about to go off to bed. I had alot of runs today and I'm pretty pooped. And gotta do it all again tomorrow, except earlier! So nighty night....its been a great day and here I am a year older. I feel it. I like 22. I think I'll stay this age for a while :) Maybe forever. I feel like it is going to be a great year....kind of reminds me of how I felt at 17....17 was a great year....the year I fell in love <3

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:28 PM

    It sounds like you had a nice birthday. I love reading your daily activities. You are an excellent writer...I guess that's a good thing, since hopefully it will make you some money some day. Soon, I will start a blog. I think it helps you unwind, and remember. And I like that. Well, keep up the great writing! I love hearing every bit of it, since we never get to hear eachother in person. Someday! I know if will happen. We just have to wait.

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog