Thursday, December 30, 2004

Receptionist Duty

Well today I am working at the front desk, because the regular receptionist is out of the office today. So I am answering the phone and all that fun-ness. I even just got to have a conversation with the automatic teller at Fed EX.

So the countdown is on for the start of my last semester at Baylor....11 days and the rest of today...how sad, yet exciting at the same time. It feels like the holiday has zoomed by way too quickly. Since I have been working every day basically, I haven't felt like I had a holiday, but that is ok because I got to make some extra money on the side.

I need to get a ticker so that I can have a countdown on here....hmm...let me see if I can locate a fun graduation countdown ticker.

TaTa from the receptionist substitute.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog