Friday, December 31, 2004

Pesky Pests

Today we are having the house exterminated for all the pesky pests that may want to invade the home. At the beginning of this year we had a mouse in the house!! SICK-O!! But we had them exterminated! And then when we got Hoobie we have never seen any mousies anymore. But sometimes we hear them under the house...so today they will meet their maker :)

I am so happy that I don't have to work today. We slept until 8:30 and then the exterminator called to confirm his appointment at 11....so sad. The reason we made it late is so we could sleep later, oh well, 8:30 is late for me!

Today is going to be a productive day....clean the bathrooms, take down all the Christmas "gear" (brings you luck in the new year if you get it down before New Years), mop, dust, laundry, file bills, pay bills, work on the New Year budget...(yuck), and start looking for my school books on ebay. Man, if I got all that done I would freak!

Tomorrow my dear friend Deborah who I have not seen in ages is coming over to my house for the first time ever. YEAH!!! I'm excited. We never get to hang out anymore now that we are both little wifey's. But in time, we will....we will take our children to the zoo :) As soon as i get some children...and hopefully before hers are teenagers :) (Just kidding Deb.)

Last night we went to see Meet the Fokers with some friends...it was funny. I would recommend it for mature audiences only though. There was some adult content that was a little overboard. Then afterwards we went to Applebee's for dessert. Yum...and that's all we ate, we actually went for dessert and that was it. Usually we go for dessert, eat dinner and take dessert home. That is no way to lose weight. We did good. :)

Today we are going running sometime. BJ is doing good. He hasn't ran in a long time so he is starting slow, but he's being consistent and that is what matters.


Well off to my productive day!!! Whoo hoo!! I love these days.

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog