Saturday, November 05, 2011

Day 5 - Total Thanks

12. I'm very thankful for my husband's job. It allows us to live comfortably, provides our needs, allows me to stay at home with our girls and work only because I want to and gives him freedom to be a part of our lives more than most. He gets to come home for lunch every day. Help out at home in a pinch or if I'm sick. We get to swing by and see him every day on the way home from school and this year it has allowed him to take Hayden to school every day. 13. Thankful for this year. I feel like it has been a year of growth and understanding. Sometimes I have not appreciated the peace that God has brought to us this year but when I stand back and look at the year as a whole it has been great for our family. I've learned so much about myself and my relationship with my husband and God has changed and matured in many ways.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog