Saturday, November 12, 2011

Day 12- Total Thanks

I'm thankful for my grandparents. Each one of them has been so influential in my life. I have so many memories with all of them and those times have really instilled some core values in me that I know will never waiver. I hope that I can pass them to my children in the loving and amazing way that they were passed to me. They each made me feel so special and loved and important. They loved me unconditionally, even when I was going through things or times in my life that were really difficult. I always knew I could count on them for anything at anytime even if it were just a hug or a word of encouragement. They always delivered in the appropriate manner.

I'm so thankful that I have you all in my life and Granny, I miss you every second of every day.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog