Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

We have so much to be thankful for this year and I am so excited to start off the festivities of the holidays. I think it's very perfect that Thanksgiving comes before Christmas. To keep us reminded that we have so much in this world and that the meaning of the season is not what we GET but what we give and what we already HAVE. Most importantly our salvation and grace. Without those, nothing else really matters.

I'm so thankful to be healthy and alive. To be living my life daily, raising these three little blessings that I have. Even when I want to pull my hair out because of them, I am trying to learn to stop and be greatful that I have been blessed to be a mother and that they are healthy and strong and growing to be wonderful little girls. I'm thankful for a hardworking husband who does anything for me. He is amazing and talented and a looker, if i've ever seen one :)

I'm thankful for my extended family that is growing and expanding constantly. For our jobs that provide the income we need to survive. I'm thankful for the hard times we have gone through because they have taught us so much about what is important and what really matters. I'm thankful for old friends and new friends. God has brought some really amazing people into our life over the years and each one is so important to us and who we are as individuals and as a family.

I'm thankful for a church body with hearts that are wanting more of God. Hearts for their community. Hearts of worship and prayer. They have swept us in with open arms and it has been amazing. God's timing is Always perfect.

Today I am looking toward the new year as a fresh start, a clean slate and a time to do things better than we did this year. To try harder, love more, laugh all the time and learn to see the good in all things.



post signature

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for you, my Bestest, and your sweet family. Thank you for loving me, and not judging me. Thank you for always being there, even if for just a simple "I miss you".

    I'm looking forward to this next year and seeing all that God will bless you and your family. He is so good to all of us.

    Love you,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog