Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Ella

Yesterday Hayden was asking lots of questions about little Ella, and why she has her scar and what happened to her. We've had these talks before, each time in a little more depth. Hayden is always so concerned with what happened her her little sister and remembers touching her through the little hole in the warming bed, when Ella was too sick to even hold. Every time I talk about it, a huge knot jumps into my throat as I recall those agonizing months without her in our home. Fighting for her little life and the desperation that I felt and how much I had to lay it all down at the feet of Jesus.

I am so thankful for her in our lives. She is just precious and goofy . That child lights up a room with her clumsy run and huge grin.

I love her so much and am thankful for the testimony that she is and can't wait to hear her tell others what a miracle she is and how Jesus saved her.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog