Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My first stamped jewelry



These pics are not the greatest, but I hope to have some better ones soon. But here are a few of my first stamped jewelry pendants. I am getting some other shapes in to have more diverse pictures, but these are really cute and so popular right now. I am also going to have the option to add a birthstone crystal to the necklace if you want to have one made for a mom with the birthstones on the chain. There are so many options with these. They are great gifts for moms, (get a separate pendant for each child or combine them all onto one), grandmothers, brides, bridesmaids, best friends, girlfriends, children, the list is endless.....

If you would like to order one for Christmas let me know soon so I have plenty of time to create your perfect gift :)

I also have these available in gold plated pendants and chains. The ones shown are sterling silver.  $55 for gold pendant and chain and $30 for silver pendant and chain. $10 for each additional silver pendant and $15 for each additional gold pendant. Please allow 2 weeks for completion.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog