Thursday, October 22, 2009

it's time to partayyyy...come on now move yo bodayyyy

So that is the theme song from one of the workouts I do (TurboJam). Its super fun, hard and feels great when your done! :)
I've been changing up my work out tunes lately and wondered what's on your workout playlist??? I'm always up for new tunes that make me feel the pain less and keep me motivated!

Lets hear 'em!

Currently mine is:
Decode--Paramore
Sugar-- Flo Rida
Live Like we're dying--Kris Allen
Party in the U.S.A--Miley Cyrus
Right Round-- Flo Rida
Never Forget you --Noisettes
Paparazzi -- Lady Gaga
Somewhere only we know --Keane
Don't Upset the Rhythm (go baby)-- Noisettes
Undisclosed Desires --Muse
Pocketful of Sunshine --Natasha Beddingfield
Its my life -- Bon Jovi
Supermassive Black Hole --Muse
Feel This --Bethany Joy Galeotti
Afterglow-- INXS
Bullet and a Targe -- Citizen Cope
Battlefield -- Jordin Sparks
Running up that hill -- Placebo
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog