Thursday, September 17, 2009

Just a box of Fabric

My parents have been remodeling their entire upstairs and in the process have cleared out everything and it is all downstairs wherever they could stash it until the remodel was complete. Every time we go over there I have spotted something new to add to my "wish list" :) Recently mom brought me two boxes of fabric scraps and swatches and they are wonderful. Many are really vintage style and eclectic. Right up my alley. I instantly  had ideas for making curtins for the girls, skirts, dresses, sprucing up some of their stained shirts...baby gifts for friends. oh the ideas have been flowing.

I finally had a second to try some out, so I thought I'd show ya.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog