Monday, June 15, 2009

Trips, work and Happy Anniversary!

Hello Blog world!

Feels like forever since I have blogged. I have been working so hard on my business. I am so thankful that I've gotten so many orders already even with a really rinky-dinky website. People are passing my name around and have been keeping me busy busy!


Its really fun and BJ has really been excited that I am doing something that I really love and it is actually bringing in a good amount of business. I am so so anxious for my website to be complete so that it is easy for people to shop off of. Right now, it is so hard to shop from and I only have about 1/10th of the products up there that I have. And don't even mention the invitations and stationery that I have access to...millions of options. SO! If you know someone who needs graduation announcements, wedding invites, save the dates, stationery, just have the call me up. I can do all of the coorespondence that is needed and I have styles for every price and whim.

I also have tons of other stuff to and I can't wait for you to see it all! A couple of weeks ago I was invited to come to a home show of several vendors and they all invited their friends and family and we set up our little stores in one of the ladies backyards. It was so much fun and I got several orders and lots of new contacts!

I am trying to plan another one closer to me in July for all of you guys that live around here. I don't have any details yet, but I'm working on it.

Anyway, this past weekend we went to Schitterbaun with Hayden and BJ's family. His brother was playing in an outreach in San Marcos, so we used it as a trip to get away for a few days. It was so much fun! Sunday BJ and I celebrated our 6th anniversary. We sent Hayden back with BJ's parents and had lunch together and shopped at the Prime outlets. It was a nice time together and I finally got an asparagus steamer that I've been wanting for a while and we both got some new clothes.



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog