Monday, November 24, 2008

Mommy Down

Friday I woke up with the worst sore throat. Oh it was bad. I immediately thought oh great, here it comes. No, I had not had a chance to get my flu shot yet and thought it was going to take me down hard. I tried to get in to see my doctor and when I pulled up they were "closed until further notice". Just great. I couldn't get in anywhere else so we trekked over to Target and loaded up on all the remedies that I might need.

Surprisingly, I started feeling relief quicker than usual! I was so thankful. I still have some sinus congestion, but it never went to full on flu! Whoohoo! Finally meds that work and work quickly! And the theraflu tasted better than expected.

Today I discovered that both of the product websites offer coupons off their medicines so if you are feeling sick, save money and print off the coupons before heading to the store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog