Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Birthday times two!

Preslyn and Ella's (pics are in order P&E) birthday party was on Saturday and we had so much fun. It was amazing to see everyone that came out and all those that finally got to meet our girls! I know many had not gotten their chance yet to see them. Aren't they cute ;) ??? Anyway, we did a Candy Land theme for the girls and it was so much fun and very sugary. Hopefully you have all recovered from your sugar comas.

For the upcoming pics, we made everything. It was so much fun and all came together really good. Alexis, my sis-in-love, helped me prepare all week! I think me made like 5 trips to walmart or target!























(E with Sean and P with me)














About a month ago, Ella had a bad reaction to a small amount of sugar, so instead of birthday cake we opted for a sugar free pudding ;) lol. I know it sounds funny, but hey, my girls are different, so we have to accommodate. They loved it and loved making a mess with it. It was hilarious. Preslyn was literally licking her tray by the end. (Preslyn's tray is blue)















Me with sweet Ella

Some cool guys (lol, uncle sean and my baby daddy, BJ )








Thank you cards are almost in the mail, but I just want to send out a huge thank you for everyone who helped with the party, helped over the year and have sowed so many wonderful seeds into our family and our girls. We love you and thank you for your constant love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog