Sunday, October 19, 2008

Hayden's 3rd Birthday-Part 2

It's been a long time coming I know, I know!

So, for Hayden's long awaited birthday we went to her favorite place...Incredible Pizza. She had a few friends and family and we all had a blast. Well I hope they did, I was running like a chicken with my head cut off.


Her little dress was made by EMTANNER DESIGNS and isn't it so cute. Of course in Purple, her favorite, and I wanted to find her a dress that was good for playing in, since she is so picky about her clothes these days. I found this one and the customer service at EMTANNER is AMAZING!!! They were such a big help!

Hayden is also a in a big phase of not smiling for the camera, so we didn't get many good ones of her facing the camera. They all had to be sneak attacks. Anyway, we had so much fun playing all the games, eating pizza and celebrating our big 3 year old!


Preslyn and Ella (P is in Pink) were angels for the party and of course had to go on some rides too!! I can't believe in less than a month they will be having their own first birthday! My babies are all growing up so fast!!!



Hayden rode go-carts with mom for the first time ever. Getting her to wear the seat belt was quite the job, but once we started going "SO FAST" she loved it! She came in third place (thanks Ty and Carter for letting us catch you).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog