Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Still five minus one

Ella is still snug as a bug in the NICU but getting very restless. She hit a small bump in the road and started dumping too much in her bag, so they are reworking her feeds and putting her on a specialized formula every other feed to help her body absorb the nutrients better. SO maybe next week we will be a complete family at home.

Tonight we learned how to change her ostomy (bag) and it was definitely strange. We are learning so much during all this....I feel like I could take a few nursing tests and ace them at this point :)


Funny story....so to better understand the lack of time I have during my day....I went to get my eyebrows waxed this past weekend because I haven't had time to even pluck them...let's just say the lady looked at me and laughed...yeah. embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog