Monday, October 01, 2007

Okey doke

The answer was snowing, sowing, swing, sing, sin, in, i

Way to go Jessica on the quick solve.

So your clue for baby A is 1 I :)

The way this relates is that the first trip I ever went with BJ's family was to Colorado. It was the Christmas before we got married. We went skiing and it was so much fun. I stayed with his mom in a room and she told me that I sneezed more than any other person she knew. Lol... The bummer part was that we took a Tahoe down there with his whole family plus me...which isn't that many people, but BJ and Britton are both tall plus we had all our luggage so finding a comfy spot to rest on the drive up and down was pretty tricky. We made great memories though. We made snow angels, convinced his mom to eat Chinese, and skiied our hearts out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog