Monday, September 17, 2007

Welcome Little One

I would like to congratulate my cousin, Allison and her husband Monte, on the birth of their son, Phillip Monerlyn Richardson . He is such a cutie and we are happy to welcome him into our family. He is the only boy so far of the great grandchildren and poor thing is largely outnumbered amids the 4 other girls.

Hayden and I drove down for the birth and she was a bit confused, because she thought we were going to see her baby sisters. We had to explain that no, we weren't yet, and that this was her baby cousin. She kept saying "see MY cousin, see My cousin..." I kept thinking she was going to think that was his name (My Cousin) lol.

Congratulations and blessings to you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog