Sunday, August 12, 2007

Showers of Blessings #1


This weekend I attended my first TWIN SHOWER for the babies :) It was so much fun and my wonderful friends thought of so many fun little details that just made every last thing PERFECT! I had so much fun and got to see a few faces that I hadn't seen in a little while.

My college roomie Juli, came into town for the shower and it was so much fun to catch up and see her again. Its been almost a year and that is wayyyyyyy too long! Hayden adored Juli and wanted to know where she was and what she was doing at all times. I had to warn Juli that Hayden would talk her ear off, and I think Hayden succeeded with flying colors :)



We gathered at this cute little coffee shop/dessert joint called Chocolate Passion, that I have never even know existed just a few miles from me. It was DIVINE! The food was so good and the place was just really cutesy. Jordan's friend Corey made a wonderful cake that was multiflavored and soooooo yummy.





They decorated the room so cute and made us some fabulous, ready to use diaper cakes.


Though it will be so sad to actually have to disassemble them because they are so neat! We played a couple of games which was fun and nice to not have to sniff baby food "poop" or have my growing belly measured :) Instead we matched celebrity babies with their moms and made play dough babies...that was a hoot.

Then we opened presents and everyone gave us so many nice things!! We got several little preemie things, which are just amazingly small and I can't imagine two little babies coming out of me and being that small.




Everything was so much fun and I must say a huge thank you to my friends Jordan, Deborah, Rachel, and Tara for a job FABULOUSLY done!



I love you all and can't thank you enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog