Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I am IN with Jessica Simpson

yeah....in my dreams......

no, seriously!

The other night I dreamed that I got to meet Jessica Simpson. Not like in a line of fans trying to get her autograph. No, this was more like, she invited me over to her house like a normal person. So I got to come over we hung out like old pals, and then she gave me her address (which is wierd since don't you think I'd know her address if I came over to her house). But she gave it to me nonetheless, and it was like a big deal that I got it, because she was acting like she had to get all this clearance to even give it to me. But of course she recognized right off that I am totally the coolest friend ever and wanted to make sure that I was her friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog