Monday, January 01, 2007

Private News Alert!! Creepies Keep Out!

Ok....so I said this ages ago, but I can finally do it now, so I am making my blog private to keep all the creepies out and away from my precious babe, so If you want to continue reading please comment me and let me know your email address or you can send it to me on myspace or messenger or by email....My email is LSM05@hotmail.com . Don't be shy.... I know you are out there because I always go to random events and people say they read my blog...so I know I have some readers out there somewhere!

**I'm taking this from RAR.....all you readers out there I am setting my cutoff for Friday night. So if I don't have your email by then you will not be able to stop by and check up on me anymore. Send me your email!!! So far I only have 4 requests and I know there are more of you out there. Don't be shy, I won't think you are a stalker or weird.

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I'm viewing this, so I don't know if that means I can already or if you haven't made it private yet! Add me though if not! I'll be doing the same again!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog