Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Get one in time for Christmas!


Last year Mary Kay came out with these travel lighted mirrors and they sold out in days. They were only available to hostesses and are now being added to the regular line. These are great gifts as well as great to use for yourself. They are magnified and lighted and include batteries as well as a travel bag that is really cute. $20. These will make great gifts!!

I am ordering all my Christmas product soon so I want to make sure if you are still looking for last minute stocking stuffers or maybe you haven't started your shopping at all...I have gift suggestions for every price range!!

I have new perfume, hand lotion stocking stuffers and cologne for him. Just let me know what you are looking for!!!
Call me today to ensure Christmas delivery!! Gift wrapping is free!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You're becoming like me!!! You better post soon, or they will start grouping us in the same category! Thanks for letting me play with Hayden on Sunday! We had a blast! She is precious! See you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog