Monday, November 06, 2006

Rain

You know what is fun..getting out of the car and loading a child into a stroller, while rounding up the diaper bag, my purse and then strapping the child into the stroller, all the while holding a gigantic umbrella in the POURING cats and dogs rain. Let me tell ya, holding and umbrella ( the big kind) and pushing a stroller is a skill. Trust me. SO then the second I walk into my dentist appointment.......the rain stops. Hayden and I looked like we took showers IN our clothes. Fun.

2 comments:

  1. How frustrating!! :) I've done this a few times this year, but how aggravating for the rain to stop right away!

    RYC: We're doing a Noah's Ark theme in Caden's room. We're painting the walls (in both boys rooms) this pastel sage that is a really nice calm green color, and my dad is going to paint a mural of Noah's ark on the wall if I can find one I like. I'm pretty excited! :) The house is coming along slowly, but well...Cary and my dad are over there right now trying to finish refloating our master closet and the pantry we added. He's hoping that they'll be able to texture this week and then we'll be able to paint. Slowly but surely... :) Hopefully we'll be in by Christmas, but we have a lot of travels in the next few months that may make that nearly impossible... As long as we're settled before February, I suppose! :) And I know that will happen without a doubt, thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know just how you feel! It's hard trying to do all of that while holding the umbrella...and half the time while you are getting stuff out, you have to try and keep the umbrella up while holding it between your chin/neck/shoulder! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog