Thursday, October 05, 2006

Two minutes to blog....over and out.

Just a quick post...I am so busy finalizing preparations for Hayden's birthday but I just wanted to update on a couple of things...first, the Race for the Cure was so much fun, as usual!! Next year we are going to double our team if not more!! Everyone needs to come and start fundraising now so we can raise lots of money for the Cure!!! Here are some crazy pics of us girls :) We need guys to participate next year too! We are going to enter the family race so we can bring our kiddos, dads, everyone :)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Also, Hayden's eye is healing really nicely and should be normal by Saturday. SHe has been zooming around through the house and her favorite thing is when people act like they are chasing her...she squeels so loud and tries to run. Its so cute! She is also learning lots of new words, like Blue, Pink, Nap (which she prounouces MaP --emphasis on the P) ha! oh and so many more. We are so excited that her birthday is this weekend....I was reminiscing last night that today last year would have been the day that I started getting my first contractions...then tomorrow is when I woke up with them and they never died down!! Whoo hoo...can't believe its been a year :)
Of course one cute pic of her :) I don't want the blog patrol...cough cough...courtney...cough cough to get mad at me ....lol
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Don't worry we will have lots more after Saturday.

Ok...off to work some more....ta ta!!
Oh...I keep forgetting...just want to remind you all that I have my Mary Kay blog too...click over there for info on my business, sales, events, etc. The new products are out and so great!! You can check them all out online or if you want a catalogue just let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Where's the pictures????

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics are all fuzzy! what's up with that? Can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog