Monday, September 18, 2006

A walker, a bear and a pooped out babe :)

Sorry I have no time to blog lately...just so busy. But I wanted to let everyone know that we have an official walker! Hayden has been walking everywhere and getting really good at it too :) Its been something I kept forgetting to tell you all on here, but its definitely a milestone! I can't believe her birthday is just around the corner! This year has flown by so fast, and I'm sure it will be like that from now on. I am savoring every moment, and it seems that daily she has discovered something new, or says a new word. Its almost too much for me to keep up with.

Here are a couple of new pictures for everyone...the first one is of Hayden coloring for the first time and like a true BU bear she would only use the color green :) Sic'Em!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The next one is so cute, it is of her covered up in her new favorite blankie (hayden calles it "deedee") after a long long day of work and no nap :( so precious!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments:

  1. Such a cutie! I just love seeing pictures of Hayden! :) I'm impressed with her coloring skills! Carson will color now, but only with pens...nothing else - if you offer him a crayon, he bites it and spits out the pieces. :) oh well...crayolas will have to wait a bit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious! I love it! And great color! Green is Colton's favorite also!! Can't wait to see her walking! any suggestions on birthday gifts? Let me know!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog