Monday, May 15, 2006

My weekend

Well my first mother's day was wonderful!! BJ and Hayden gave me some new perfume by Ralph Lauren and a beautiful pink sapphire hear necklace.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hayden gave PawPaw a present for his birthday to play with at his house....she had so much fun playing in it this weekend!!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

She also started pulling up on everything...wowee, she is growing up so fast. It makes me sad though I am happy to see each new stage.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I hope that all of you mommies had a wonderful mother's day like I did!!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I love your necklace. It's gorgeous. When Carson started pulling up on everything, he slimmed down really fast - although he still has some good biteable chunk on his legs :)

    Carson got that pool for his birthday from DeAnne. I can't wait until it's warm enough to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Look at her! It was so good to see you this weekend! I love your necklace! Colton is getting excited about coming over this weekend and going swimming! He can't wait! See you Friday!

    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog