Saturday, February 18, 2006

We are back

I have been working on a new blog for updates on my grandmother.Click Here For those of you that don't know and wonder where in the world I have been. Last Saturday, my grandmother (mom's mom) had a major stroke, leaving her with no function on her right side of her body. She has already began therapy and has regained many functions and is even able to speak in small sentences again. It is very hard to see her that way and know that she is such a vibrant individual. Please pray for full recovery and healing for her.

She was visiting family in Oklahoma when the stroke happened, so me and Hayden and my mom and dad went out there last weekend and returned Thursday night. Then when I got home I had a major ingrown toenail that needed to be removed so I had that taken care of on Friday. It has been a whirlwind and now I'm just trying to get things taken care of here, so that I will be able to help however I can when grandmother returns home.

Thank you all for your prayers and support!

Updates on Hayden, we got her little ears pierced and they are too cute. Thanks deb for going with me. I think I would have chickened out if you weren't there. She is also LOVING solid food. She hasn't turned anything down yet. And she is getting really close to sitting on her own. She is changing so much right under our noses.

I'll post some new pics of her from our trip!

Earrings
Image hosting by Photobucket

Four Generations
Image hosting by Photobucket

1st Valentines Day...(without daddy ) :(
Image hosting by Photobucket

1st trip out of state to OKLAHOMA
Image hosting by Photobucket

Such a cute smile :)
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. OK lindsey, i usually don't think babies are very cute, but i have to admit, hayden is pretty cute. especially the picture in the overalls with her hat. very fashionable, even at the age of .6

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd been wondering where you were! I'm so sorry it was for a bad reason! We will definitely be praying for her, and you guys throughout the recovery process - and the recovery of your toe - ouch! I love the new pictures of Hayden, and your right, that is such a cute and sweet smile on the last one!! :) Hope things get back to normal for you soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is sooooo precious! I love her earings! How has she reacted to them? any messing with them? I'm so glad that I got to be there!!! I will continue to pray for your grandmother! I know how hard this has been for all of you. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING that I can help out with! Let me know if you have any free time and would want to just hang out! I miss you and Hayden. Tell BJ hello from us.

    Love,
    deb

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog