Tuesday, February 07, 2006

4 months today!!!

We are back from the 4 month check up and Hayden is doing great. She is 17lbs (not 20 like I just knew she was) and 26 3/4 inches long....she's going to be a tall girl! She is off the charts for both weight and height...above 95th percentile. But the good thing is she is the same for both, so she is proportioned. The dr. said she thinks that Hayden will be sitting and crawling around in 2 months or so. Developmentally she is ahead!!! Then she got her 4 shots...and turned dark red and then purple from the screams. Poor thing.

She is also starting on solids now. So she has tried some green beans today and seems to like them. Now we will taper down on the cereal and pump the solids :) I can't believe she is growing up so fast. It seems like yesterday that I was posting about her birth and here she is eating baby food.

Well...while we were in Vegas I got her easter dress and it is darling. My cousin has a daugher that is 2 and we may do matching dresses for her and Hayden. That will be so cute.

Just wanted to update on the girl.
Take care everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:41 PM

    That's great Hayden is doing so well.They get big so fast.Andrea Amaya had her baby on Friday His name is Aiden and they both are doing great.Bye Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a big girl!!! She is growing up so quickly!!! Can't wait to see her...and you...again. I miss both of you! Give her a kiss for me!

    Love,
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her dress! It is so sweet! Did you guys have fun in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute dress!! And you got her ears pierced just in time!! I'm so jealous...I almost want to get Hudson's ears pierced!!! j/k I can't wait for a girl so I can do that!! Can you believe our babies are getting so old and big?? Time just flies, doesn't it?? Hope you, BJ and Hayden are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog