Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Pictures :)



Here is her in the laundry basket...she was so tired. She is holding her LuLu the Lamb and loves that thing. Hayden is trying to start sitting up by herself, but it only lasts maybe 1 second :) Just long enough to snap a fast picture.


Well we have been busy. Everyone is back to work, back to life....whew. We have been working on the house. Getting everything organized for the new year, starting a work out program, because I want to run a marathon (Juli, maybe we can do one together sometime) but in order to do that I have to build up my mileage for a year. So that is what I am working on. I am ready to kick these last 12 pounds of baby weight, plus some more. Bj is going to train with me but I don't know if he will run the marathon or not.

Enjoy the new pics :)

5 comments:

  1. She is beautiful!!!!!!
    I love the pictures, good luck with running..I'm going to start doing that also. But I'm not losing the baby weight...just fat. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is she! She looks so big all of a sudden! I love her lulu the lamb - that picture is adorable. Props to you for starting a workout program!!! I SOOOO need to do that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I don't check your blog for a week, and I come back and Hayden is rolling over and sitting up!! What an advanced little girl you have! :) She did get so big all of a sudden...isn't it crazy how fast they grow up?? Good for you working out...I have walked on a treadmill one time since having Hudson...I need to do something!! But, I can't complain....I've lost all my baby weight...now for that no excuse weight I gained before I was pregnant...oh well!! Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a darling little girl you have! What a smiler! Colton and I are looking forward to our play date tomorrow! Kudos to you for training for a marathon. Caleb's sister and mom have been training. They are trying to get me to do it to, but I'm just not a runner. I dont' enjoy it one bit, so why do it?! That's awesome about getting on a work out program. That was my plan, but then I got sick, so I have yet to start my New Year's resolution!!! We'll see how that goes! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is too cute. You can really start to see her little personality popping out in the pics too. Thanks for the encouragement. I need all I can get right now. I can't wait to meet my little man. Talk to ya soon.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog