Thursday, January 05, 2006

New Pictures :)



Here is her in the laundry basket...she was so tired. She is holding her LuLu the Lamb and loves that thing. Hayden is trying to start sitting up by herself, but it only lasts maybe 1 second :) Just long enough to snap a fast picture.


Well we have been busy. Everyone is back to work, back to life....whew. We have been working on the house. Getting everything organized for the new year, starting a work out program, because I want to run a marathon (Juli, maybe we can do one together sometime) but in order to do that I have to build up my mileage for a year. So that is what I am working on. I am ready to kick these last 12 pounds of baby weight, plus some more. Bj is going to train with me but I don't know if he will run the marathon or not.

Enjoy the new pics :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog